Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Metric @ Union Station, Toronto

I got a special treat this morning when I discovered Metric was to be playing a free show outside of Union Station in Toronto, Ontario to celebrate the release of the Samsung Galaxy S. I headed down after work to check out the show and I must say I was impressed. Metric played extremely well and Emily Haines' dance moves were crazy. They must have only played 10 songs or so, but I definitely would pay to see a full set. I even preferred some of the live versions over the studio recording, especially Stadium Love. A live album from Metric would be sick. If you weren't lucky enough to have been there this is a video someone else got at the event (unfortunately I was unprepared and had no camera).


I'll will update this post if I find any better videos, and if the few photos I got on my cellphone turn out, I'll add them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment