Friday, April 1, 2011

Favorites - Week of March 28, 2011

Here are fives songs I can't get enough of this past week.

5. "The Prayer" by Kid Cudi
Not a new song, but definitely a great one. I guess like the song says, I recognize real, so I play it back from the top.

A great song off Angles. Discussed in my album review.


Absolutely hilarious song and even better with the video. It's amazing how they get these huge musicians to sing the most ridiculous songs.

2. "N/A OK" by Ubiquitous Synergy Seeker
Amazing song like all USS tracks and a great appetizer for their upcoming album.

I could have easily chosen any five tracks off Endgame for this weeks favorites, but I've started listening to a handful of them a lot more, especially this one. See more on Endgame in my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment