Saturday, April 9, 2011

Favorites - Week of April 4, 2011

Plenty of great music came out this week and there were some battles for my top 5 spots.

New music released this past week forced this from my top spot, but it is still an amazing song. See more on Endgame in my review.


I stumbled upon this collaboration from Chiddy of Chiddy Bang with You Me At Six earlier this week. I thought is was an excellent cross between alt rock and Chiddy's hip hop style.

This week I have a tie between my two favorite songs off the two remix albums I reviewed. The only original song off Ke$ha's remix album and "Fall" off Tron Legacy: R3C0NF1GUR3D. Both of these tracks just make you want to dance.


2. "N/A OK" by Ubiquitous Synergy Seeker
Back again this week, can't wait for their May 3rd release. I hope I can get into their release show, if not I'll see them May 11 at Club Wax in Kitchener.

It's not officially released until April 12, 2011 but ever since it began streaming I've loved how heavy the Foo Fighters' new album is. The album is streaming a few posts below!

No comments:

Post a Comment