Saturday, May 14, 2011

Favorites - Week of May 9, 2011

I was pretty busy this week, but that never stops me from listening to my favourite songs.  So there isn't a whole lot of new songs this week, but still plenty of great ones.

5. "Sail" by Awolnation
Some songs have pushed this back down, but doesn't diminish how good the song is.

4. "Pumped Up Kicks" by Foster the People
I was hearing this song everywhere and finally bothered to look it up this week.  It is super catchy and sounds like something Telus or Apple might use in a commercial.

3. "Got To Lose" by Hollerado
Creative music video and great music.  I love the opening vocal bit (the almost a cappella part).

2. "Fragile Bird" by City and Colour
Still can't what for Little Hell to come out!

1. "Damini" by Ubiquitous Synergy Seeker
Caught USS again as they dropped into Kitchener for a show at The Wax.  Highly energetic set, I would wager Human spent equal time on stage as he did on top of the crowd.

No comments:

Post a Comment